[Humanist] 24.217 community (at DH2010)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Jul 24 22:33:16 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 17:06:50 -0400
        From: "Joe Raben" <joeraben at cox.net>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 24.184 community

Thanks, Willard, for expressing so well exactly how I also felt when I saw
the gathering on the plaza outside the Great Hall and thought back to when I
started ACH in 1978. I looked forward then to just such a congregation of
younger people from many parts of the world united in their interest in what
our field would develop into. It is exciting to contemplate what the field
will grow to in another 32 years!

Joe Raben