[Humanist] 24.199 survey on publishing

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Jul 17 22:06:12 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 10:45:54 +0100
        From: Judith Simon <judith.simon at univie.ac.at>
        Subject: Survey: Scientific Publishing & Web 2.0 - last reminder

[from the Catac mailing list -- WM]

Dear Colleagues,

a few weeks ago, we announced a survey on Scientific Publishing and
Web 2.0. The aim of the survey is to gauge the potential acceptance of a
Web 2.0 inspired production and dissemination of scientific publications
by different scientific communities and by practitioners. The survey is
hence tailored for researchers in all domains as well as for people
working in the publishing industry.

Many of you, indeed almost 500 people, responded and provided their
information and opinions on the topic. We sincerely want to thank all
those people who participated in the study!

Since we want to start processing the data, we will close the survey on
July 20th. Hence there are only few more days for those of you who still
wish to participate.

This survey is part of the Liquidpub project
(http://project.liquidpub.org), funded by Future and Emerging
Technologies (FET) Programme within the Seventh Framework Programme for
Research of the European Commission.
We thank you in advance for filling in the questionnaire. It will take
about 20 minutes. You can find the survey at the following link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LiquidpubSurvey

Please note that the survey is totally anonymous and that data will be
analyzed in an aggregated form only. Once we have finished our analyses,
we will notify you and make the results available at our project
website: http://project.liquidpub.org/

For any questions, please feel free to contact Judith and Diego at
"InfoLiquidPub at disi.unitn.it".

Further information on the project can be found on:
The Project Website: http://project.liquidpub.org/
Our Blog: http://liquidpub.wordpress.com/
On Twitter: http://twitter.com/liquidpub

Best Regards,