[Humanist] 24.194 a new routine

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Jul 16 22:07:20 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 06:03:57 +1000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: a new routine

Dear colleagues,

This is the first of Humanist from Sydney, Australia, early in a
southern hemispheric winter morning after two days of recovery with the
help of brilliant sunshine -- I am told the first in a while this
winter. I offer apologies to those Europeans accustomed to read Humanist
with their morning coffee, who now find it coming to them in the
evening, to those N Americans in their early to late afternoons and to
everyone else thus disrupted. Something new!

All the best.