[Humanist] 24.190 how sweetly tweet

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Jul 13 07:36:43 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:44:44 -0700
        From: Jascha Kessler <urim1 at verizon.net>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 24.188 how sweetly tweet

"Poetic tweets?  Doubtful.  Doggerel at best, drivel as per usual.  Poetry
is something else. Check out Socrates in THE SYMPOSIUM.  Even the lowest
common denominator is not low enough for hoi polloi.  Poetic means, I think?
an attribute of poetry.  Poetry is extremely rare.  Check out Socrates in
THE SYMPOSIUM.  One cannot be critically severe enough.
World enough and time are scarcer than...
Jascha Kessler

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <

--
Jascha Kessler
Telephone/Facsimile: 310.393.4648