[Humanist] 24.187 community: DH2010

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Jul 12 10:17:47 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:07:48 +0100
        From: Melissa Terras <m.terras at ucl.ac.uk>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 24.184 community

Dear Willard,

Thank you for your posting - I have been really astounded by feedback to
my plenary at DH2010.

I just wanted to point out that, for those who weren't there, I've put
up an approximation of what I hoped to say on the day at
http://melissaterras.blogspot.com/2010/07/dh2010-plenary-present-not-voting.html

best,

Melissa

--
Melissa M. Terras MA MSc DPhil CLTHE CITP FHEA
Senior Lecturer in Electronic Communication

Tel: 020-7679-7206 (direct), 020-7679-7204 (dept), 020-7383-0557 (fax)
Email: m.terras at ucl.ac.uk
Web: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/infostudies/melissa-terras/
Blog: http://melissaterras.blogspot.com/

Deputy Director, UCL Centre for Digital Humanities: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dh/