[Humanist] 24.173 Humanist in July

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Jul 4 07:47:39 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 06:46:11 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: Humanist in July

Dear colleagues,

From 13 July, for an unpredictable run of days, at least three but
perhaps a little longer, Humanist will fall silent while I am in transit
to a life in Sydney, Australia. I'll be there for a period of three
months, attached to the Centre for Cultural Research, University of
Western Sydney. I'll post a note when I am reconnected and sufficiently
alert to use a computer. Meanwhile keep the postings coming. They will
be safe meanwhile.

Before then I very much hope to see everyone at DH2010. Be there or be
square!