[Humanist] 24.165 events: lunch for medievalists at DH2010

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Jul 2 07:36:21 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 12:56:41 -0400
        From: Dot Porter <dot.porter at gmail.com>
        Subject: DM lunch at DH2010 (London, Wednesday July 7)

[forwarded from the Digital Medievalist list]

Dear DM Community,

A follow-up to my previous announcement regarding a Digital Medievalist
lunch at DH2010:

Peter Stokes has reserved a table for us at the Edgar Wallace (a link to
google maps is appended below) at 11:30 am on Wednesday, July 7. I'll be by
the DH registration tables from 11: 15 until 11:25 (the Edgar Wallace is
just around the corner). I'll be the one with the baby.

I've already received word from several people who intend to come. If you'd
like to add your name please contact me (dot.porter at gmail.com), but if you
find yourself available on the day please feel free to stop by the Edgar
Wallace and look for us. I expect we'll be there for a while.

Look forward to seeing some of you then!

Dot

[A map of the place may be found by googling for "edgar wallace london"; the street address is 40 Essex Street, WC2.]