[Humanist] 23.319 student bursaries

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Sep 26 09:43:22 CEST 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Wendell Piez <wapiez at mulberrytech.com>                    (34)
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 23.317 student bursaries?

  [2]   From:    Wilhelm Ott <wilhelm.ott at uni-tuebingen.de>                (78)

        Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:35:58 -0400
        From: Wendell Piez <wapiez at mulberrytech.com>

Dear Melissa,

This year for the first time, the Balisage conference offered student
awards, which went a significant way to covering the conference
registrations of the winners.

Three awards were given, and the program was popular both with
attendees and sponsors, so it is (highly) likely it will happen
again, possibly at a higher level of support.

See the Balisage web site at http://balisage.net/. Unfortunately, no
details about the awards program are there at the moment, while they
are being settled for next year. (I can give you more details off list).

Cheers,
Wendell

Wendell Piez                            mailto:wapiez at mulberrytech.com