[Humanist] 23.317 student bursaries?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Sep 24 07:22:45 CEST 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 20:12:29 +0100
        From: Melissa Terras <m.terras at ucl.ac.uk>
        Subject: Student bursaries?

Hi Everyone,

Over at ACH, we're trying to collate a list of bursaries that are available
for students/young schoalrs to help them attend events in Digital Humanities
events. For example
- the student bursaries available from ADHO to go to the Digital
Humanities Conferences
- the bursaries available to attend the Digital Humanities Summer
Institute at Victoria

Are there any others out there that we should know of? Any pointers
gratefully received!

Melissa

--

Melissa M. Terras MA MSc DPhil CLTHE CITP FHEA
Senior Lecturer in Electronic Communication

Tel: 020-7679-7206 (direct), 020-7679-7204 (dept), 020-7383-0557 (fax)
Email: m.terras at ucl.ac.uk
Web: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/infostudies/melissa-terras/
Blog: http://melissaterras.blogspot.com/

General Editor, Digital Humanities Quarterly:
http://www.digitalhumanities.org/dhq/

Digital Images for the Information Professional. Available now through
all good bookshops, or from Ashgate at
http://www.ashgate.com/default.aspx?page=637&calcTitle=1&pageSubject=324&title_id=8986&edition_id=9780