[Humanist] 23.316 digital hot

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Sep 24 07:20:52 CEST 2009

Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

[1]   From:    Alan Sondheim <sondheim at panix.com>                        (93)
Subject: Re: [Humanist] 23.313 digital hot

[2]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (11)
Subject: batteries digitalized

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 01:48:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: Alan Sondheim <sondheim at panix.com>

Just want to point out that many batteries have electronics in them that,
among other things, often register the degree of discharge; these are made
specifically for digital devices, and I've heard them referred to as
digital batteries accordingly.

- Alan

==
current text file: http://www.alansondheim.org/qg.txt