[Humanist] 22.513 Beyond Analogue, at Alberta

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Feb 10 07:17:16 CET 2009

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:02:41 -0700
        From: Geoffrey Rockwell <geoffrey.rockwell at ualberta.ca>
        Subject: Beyond Analogue

Dear all,

The programme for the Current Graduate Research in Humanities
Computing conference at the University of Alberta is now up at:

http://huco.ualberta.ca/~hucoconf/program.html

Daniel O'Donnell will open with a Keynote on "Mind the Gap: Editing
the spaces between objects in a post print world"

Paul A. Youngman will close the day with a Keynote on "We are the
Machine: The Case of Heinrich Hauser"

I hope any of you in the vicinity will come for the day, Friday,
February 13th. There will be a dinner following for those interested.

Yours,

Geoffrey Rockwell