[Humanist] 22.357 healthy Humanist at ADHO & its end at Princeton

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Nov 26 07:57:46 CET 2008

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 06:53:32 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: end of the Princeton connection

Dear colleagues,

Evidence suggests that Humanist on the ADHO server is working very well
indeed. We would be grateful if you were to report any errors or
infelicities you happen notice, but we suspect that work on the
transition is quite close to its end. There is therefore no reason to
keep Humanist operating at Princeton, so very soon now, by agreement
with the Office of Information Technology there, it will cease to exist
at Princeton. For years Humanist has been on various organizations'
mailing lists; I expect many of these simply post to Humanist at
Princeton but do not have a representative who is actually a member.
We'd be grateful if you would alert any such you know of so that they
can make the change.