[Humanist] 22.353 Finneran Award nominations

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Nov 25 07:57:31 CET 2008

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 03:41:55 +0000
        From: ROBIN SCHULZE <rgs3 at PSU.EDU>
        Subject: STS:  Call for Finneran Award Nominations

Dear Members of the STS Community,

As we head toward our March 2009 conference in New York City, it is time once again to nominate worthy books for the Richard J. Finneran Memorial Award.

The Society for Textual Scholarship grants the Finneran Award in recognition of the best edition or book about editorial theory and/or practice published in the English language during the preceding two calendar years. The prize is presented at the biennial New York conference and carries a cash honorarium of $500.

We are seeking nominations for volumes published in either 2007 or 2008.

Please send your nominations on or before JANUARY 1, 2009 to the members of the Finneran Award Committee, Professors James W. L. West, III, Peter Shillingsburg, and William Hogan:  jlw14 at psu.edu, pshillingsburg at luc.edu, whogan at providence.edu

Thank you for your support of STS.

Robin G. Schulze
Professor of English
Head, Department of English