[Humanist] 22.349 request for reviewers, Interdisiplinary Science Reviews

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Nov 22 14:52:00 CET 2008

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 13:47:56 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: reviewing for Interdisciplinary Science Reviews?

Dear colleagues,

 From time to time I have papers on a wide variety of topics within the
overall purview of my journal, Interdisciplinary Science Reviews, which
need reviewers. I am writing to solicit volunteers for the latest batch,
online at www.isr-journal.org/34.3. To be a reviewer -- perhaps this is
not necessary to say... -- you should know what's happening in the
academic fields in question. Please let me know privately if you are one
such person who is willing to help out, and if so, with which paper(s).

Many thanks.