[Humanist] 22.337 software for concordancing under linux, ubuntu?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Nov 19 08:57:01 CET 2008

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 19:57:05 +0100
        From: "maurizio lana" <m.lana at lett.unipmn.it>
        Subject: software for concordance and tlg searches under (linux or)  ubuntu

as many other humanists i am making my way through ubuntu.
under such a system i wonder which could be the programs to use for
concordance / text analysis (what under windows we can do with
monoconc by j. barlow) and for searching the tlg and phi cdrom's
(diogenes is the last of a long list).
thank you to everyone and excuse me if the question is too naive...
maurizio

Maurizio Lana - ricercatore
Facolt� di Lettere e Filosofia
Universit� del Piemonte Orientale