[Humanist] negotiations toward the new Humanist

Willard McCarty willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Oct 1 07:48:34 CEST 2018

Dear faithful members of Humanist,

Neither forgotten, I hope, and certainly not dead or dormant.
Negotiations are now well underway to secure the transfer of domain
rights so that Humanist can take up its new virtual domicile at King's
College London and then resume operation. It's been longer in the moving
than anticipated, but thanks to the good and highly competent people at
the King's Digital Lab, it won't be much longer now.

Once upon a time I'd tell people that my dissertation would be done
before Christmas, not of course specifying which Christmas. But on this
occasion I can: the very next one, and *very* likely before November.

Stay tuned.

Willard McCarty (www.mccarty.org.uk/), Professor emeritus, Department of
Digital Humanities, King's College London; Adjunct Professor, Western
Sydney University; Editor, Interdisciplinary Science Reviews
(www.tandfonline.com/loi/yisr20)