[Humanist] 31.788 PhD studentship (Lille); history and/or philosophy of science (Dalhousie)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Apr 25 07:25:39 CEST 2018

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    ldemol <liesbeth.demol at univ-lille3.fr>                    (14)
        Subject: PhD position in the history and/or philosophy of programming

  [2]   From:    Stephen Snobelen <snobelen at DAL.CA>                        (15)
        Subject: Limited term history and philosophy of science position at
                Dalhousie University

        Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 12:46:50 +0200
        From: ldemol <liesbeth.demol at univ-lille3.fr>

Dear all,

I am very happy to let you know that a PhD position is now available for
anyone working in the history and/or philosophy of programming.

The PhD will be supported by the ANR-funded project PROGRAMme
(https://programme.hypotheses.org) and s/he will be a member of the
research team of PROGRAMme. Attached you can find the detailed call.

If you would have any more questions, please do not hesitate to contact me,

with very best wishes,
Liesbeth.

*** Attachments:
    http://www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist/Attachments/1524568623_2018-04-24_liesbeth.demol@univ-lille3.fr_19798.1.txt