[Humanist] 31.763 ACH election results

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Apr 11 09:54:30 CEST 2018

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 09:49:31 -0400
        From: ACH Secretary <secretary at ach.org>
        Subject: ACH — 2018 Election Results Announced

The Association for Computers and the Humanities is pleased to announce
the results of its 2018 election, in which three new executive council
members and a Vice President/President-Elect were elected.

Kathleen Fitzpatrick was elected to serve as our next Vice President
in 2018-2020, followed by a term as President in 2020-2022. Paige
Morgan, Angel David Nieves, and Lauren Tilton were elected to serve
on the Executive Council for the 2018-2022 term. All new terms will
begin at the close of the annual summer Executive Council meeting, to
take place at the DH2018 conference in Mexico City.

Many congratulations to the elected candidates! We are thrilled to have
them on board. Heartfelt thanks also to all of the candidates in this
year's strong slate for their willingness to serve on the ACH Executive
Board.

--
Vika Zafrin, Secretary
Association for Computers and the Humanities