[Humanist] 31.758 events: imaging; cyberinfrastructure & machine learning

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Apr 10 10:01:42 CEST 2018

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Hedges, Mark" <mark.hedges at kcl.ac.uk>                     (7)
        Subject: Workshop on Cyberinfrastructure and Machine Learning for
                Digital Libraries and Archives at JCDL 2018

  [2]   From:    Ben Brumfield <benwbrum at gmail.com>                        (61)
        Subject: IIIF Conference in Washington DC

        Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 07:40:50 +0000
        From: "Hedges, Mark" <mark.hedges at kcl.ac.uk>
        Subject: Workshop on Cyberinfrastructure and Machine Learning for Digital Libraries and Archives at JCDL 2018

CfP: Workshop on Cyberinfrastructure and Machine Learning for Digital Libraries and Archives at JCDL 2018

In conjunction with JCDL 2018, on June 3rd this workshop will discuss the need for research and development of projects with strong connections between cyberinfrastructure, machine learning, and library and archival digital collections. Please, consider submitting an abstract and participate from this important discussion. The deadline for submissions is April 23rd.

https://www.tacc.utexas.edu/conference/jcdl18

Maria Esteva, PhD
Texas Advanced Computing Center
University of Texas at Austin