[Humanist] 31.745 PhD studentship (Stockholm); Mahoney Prize

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Apr 4 09:21:37 CEST 2018

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Jeff Love <jeff.love at su.se>                                (9)
        Subject: PhD Opportunity in Digital Human Science and Design at
                Stockholm University

  [2]   From:    James Sumner <james.sumner at MANCHESTER.AC.UK>              (42)
        Subject: SIGCIS Mahoney Prize for an article on history of
                computing/IT: deadline Monday 30 April

        Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 07:31:54 +0000
        From: Jeff Love <jeff.love at su.se>
        Subject: PhD Opportunity in Digital Human Science and Design at Stockholm University

Dear Colleagues,

A funded PhD position on Digital Human Science and Design is being offered here at Stockholm University.

https://www.su.se/english/about/working-at-su/phd?rmpage=job&rmjob=5020&rmlang=UK

It is part of a newly formed Digital Human Science group, and we are currently looking for a promising student to join our ranks. Please forward this notice to anyone you might think interested. The application deadline is just under a couple of weeks from now (15 April).

Regards,
Jeff Love

Research Data @ SU
http://su.se/biblioteket/publicera/forskningsdata (Svenska)