[Humanist] 31.744 preservation? helping DARIAH?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Apr 4 09:18:44 CEST 2018

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "LUCIANA AYCIRIEX ." <luciana at linhd.uned.es>              (15)
        Subject: Survey on Digital Humanities

  [2]   From:    Bethany Nowviskie <bnowviskie at clir.org>                   (17)
        Subject: Updating the NDSA Levels of Preservation

        Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 10:01:13 +0000
        From: "LUCIANA AYCIRIEX ." <luciana at linhd.uned.es>

Dear all,

Digital transformation poses challenges to the arts and humanities research landscape all over the world. DARIAH <https://www.dariah.eu/> (Digital Research Infrastructure for the Arts and Humanities) is the European ERIC (European Research Infrastructure Consortium) to enhance and develop digital humanities research in Europe.

DESIR is a project funded by the European Commission that sets out to strengthen the sustainability of DARIAH and firmly establish it as a long-term leader and partner within arts and humanities communities. UNED actively participates as project partner through its Digital Humanities Innovation Lab <http://linhd.es/> (LINHD).

We kindly ask you, as an user or a potential user of digital humanities, to fill this survey. The results will allow the assessment of current trust in DARIAH and lead to the proposal of strategies and actions that will increase confidence in DARIAH services and infrastructures.

The success of this activity requires a high number of responses from the arts and humanities scientific community. This is why your contribution is such a key element and we strongly invite you to participate, using the link below.

Link to fill the questionnaire:
https://surveys.fcsh.unl.pt/index.php/995839?lang=en

Best regards,

Luciana Ayciriex
R&D Project Manager
Laboratorio de Innovación en Humanidades Digitales
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería e Informática, UNED
Juan del Rosal, 16
28040 MADRID
tel. 913988239