[Humanist] 31.743 reading Joyce's Ulysses with help

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Apr 4 09:14:43 CEST 2018

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 07:13:25 +0100
        From: Colin Greenstreet <colin.greenstreet at googlemail.com>
        Subject: Re:  31.740 reading Joyce's Ulysses with help

I'm thinking of going on holiday to Darwin and Adelaide later this year,
and this is how I am exploring these cities.I suspect you have used
precisely the tools a modern Joyce would have used if writing Ulysses
today. Eclectically. Improvisationally. Immersively.

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 5:54 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <