[Humanist] 31.323 Humanist back to normal

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Sep 28 08:49:54 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 07:42:48 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: back to normal

Dear Humanists,

The rather uneven performance of Humanist for the month coming to an end
should now be over. I have returned from my travels and am at my desk,
not at someone else's dining table, in a quiet house without relations
older and younger scampering about. Apologies for any postings that went
astray. Please simply send them again.

Willard McCarty (www.mccarty.org.uk/), Professor emeritus, Department of
Digital Humanities, King's College London; Adjunct Professor, Western
Sydney University and North Carolina State University; Editor,