[Humanist] 31.314 pubs: a cornucopia

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Sep 22 00:25:16 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Charles Muller <acmuller at l.u-tokyo.ac.jp>                 (21)
        Subject: CFP Journal of the Japanese Association for Digital
                Humanities, vol 3 (JJADH)

  [2]   From:    Ulrike Henny <ulrike.henny at uni-wuerzburg.de>              (30)
        Subject: RIDE 6 on Digital Text Collections out!

  [3]   From:    Bethany Nowviskie <bnowviskie at clir.org>                   (35)
        Subject: CFP: KULA Journal Special Issue: "Endangered Knowledge"

  [4]   From:    Melissa Terras <m.terras at ucl.ac.uk>                       (21)
        Subject: Launch of Russian Edition of Defining Digital Humanities
                Book

  [5]   From:    Tom Brughmans <000000f86040a99e-dmarc-                    (14)
                request at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
        Subject: Formal approaches in Roman Studies

  [6]   From:    literarylab <literarylab at stanford.edu>                    (36)
        Subject: Literary Lab Pamphlet 15

        Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 17:27:46 +0900
        From: Charles Muller <acmuller at l.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
        Subject: CFP Journal of the Japanese Association for Digital Humanities, vol 3 (JJADH)

Dear Colleagues,

We are now seeking submissions for Volume 3 of the Journal of the
Japanese Association for Digital Humanities, to be published in Sept. 2018.

Please see http://www.jadh.org/JJADHv3CFP for details.

We would appreciate it if you can distribute this call to your local DH
networks.

Best regards,

Charles Muller
Editor-in-Chief

--

A. Charles Muller

Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology
Faculty of Letters
University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan