[Humanist] 31.300 library software for Mac

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Sep 12 19:36:29 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 11:47:41 +1000
        From: Desmond Schmidt <desmond.allan.schmidt at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  31.297 library software for Mac?

I'm puzzled why you'd need a Mac-only version of library software (or a
Windows or Linux version for that matter). Surely you'd want software that
worked over the Web and hence was platform-agnostic, except for the server.
Running a Linux or Windows version on the server wouldn't preclude
accessing it via a Mac.

Desmond Schmidt
Queensland University of Technology

On Tue, Sep 12, 2017 at 3:52 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <

--
Dr Desmond Schmidt
Mobile: 0481915868 Work: +61-7-31384036