[Humanist] 31.294 physical space

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Sep 11 17:15:15 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Jacqueline Wernimont <Jacqueline.Wernimont at asu.edu>       (18)
        Subject: Re:  Physical Space for Digital Humanities Center

  [2]   From:    Matt Huculak <huculak at uvic.ca>                            (16)

  [3]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (12)
        Subject: space

        Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 17:01:31 +0000
        From: Jacqueline Wernimont <Jacqueline.Wernimont at asu.edu>

Dear Bill,

A couple of years ago a team and I did an set of site visits for DH Centers as we were planning for a Mellon grant. We also did a set of conversations here at ASU recently about research/design spaces. I'm currently finish up my book mss (due Oct 1) so don't have time to dig up all of the documentation. But you can search the Claremont DH website for the write ups of some of the site visits and I can share the larger set of files with you after Oct 1 if you'll just ping me.

Best,

Jacque

Jacqueline Wernimont, Ph.D.
Director, Nexus: A Digital Research Co-Op
Co-Director HASTAC
Co-Director, Human Security Collaboratory
Assistant Professor, Department of English
Affiliate Faculty:
School for Social Transformation
School for Film, Theater, and Dance
School for Future of Innovation in Society

https://jwernimont.com/ | @profwernimont