[Humanist] 31.291 design of physical space for a centre?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Sep 9 15:56:58 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2017 11:19:38 +0000
        From: Billl Newmiller <bill at newmiller.com>
        Subject: Physical Space for Digital Humanities Center

Hello Everyone,

I’d really appreciate any insights you can provide me regarding physical space for a Digital Humanities Center. I expect that during the next few months, we’ll be examining options for such a space at the Air Force Academy, and I’d greatly value hearing about the thoughts and experiences anyone is willing to share with me.

Thanks,
Bill Newmiller