[Humanist] 31.281 events: complex systems; digital history of science; data management; encoding

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Sep 5 17:34:15 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Melissa Terras <m.terras at ucl.ac.uk>                       (33)
        Subject: FAIR data management principles: Jisc workshop for
                researchers

  [2]   From:    Yelda Nasifoglu <yelda.nasifoglu at HISTORY.OX.AC.UK>        (49)
        Subject: Registration reminder: Digital Approaches to the History of
                Science, 28 Sep. 2017, Oxford

  [3]   From:    Tom Brughmans <tom.brughmans at yahoo.com>                   (16)
        Subject: CFP: Complex Systems and Change, session at Theoretical
                Roman Archaeology Conference

  [4]   From:    Franz Fischer <franz.fischer at UNI-KOELN.DE>                (84)