[Humanist] 31.384 access, accessibility, dissemination, pedagogy and design of digital editions?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Oct 26 07:22:15 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 12:03:25 +0200
        From: "Merisa Martinez" <merisa.martinez at hb.se>
        Subject: Survey on Inclusive Design and Dissemination of Digital Scholarly Editions- REMINDER

Dear Humanist community,

As promised, this is a final reminder that our DiXiT (Digital Scholarly Editions Innovative Training Network) is still open and will be closing next Wednesday, November 1, 2017. We would be so grateful if you could take the time (approximately 20 minutes) to share your opinions and experiences on access, accessibility, dissemination, pedagogy and design of digital editions. We think this could serve as an excellent conversation starter within institutions and digital editing projects, and we hope that you will consider it in light of our added incentive: we are offering a raffle of 25 digital Amazon gift cards to people who *complete* the survey. These gift cards are in denominations of $20/20 Euros/20 GBP etc, as the case may be.

We thank you in advance for your time and for contributing to this important discussion.

The survey is available here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MCDRMYY

Yours sincerely,

Merisa Martinez, Elli Bleeker, Wout Dillen, Aodhan Kelly, and Anna-Maria Sichani