[Humanist] 31.378 not as text but marks on pages; maps and networks

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Oct 24 07:07:17 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Bradley, John" <john.bradley at kcl.ac.uk>                  (22)
        Subject: RE:  31.377 maps and networks?

  [2]   From:    "William L. Benzon" <bbenzon at mindspring.com>             (123)
        Subject: Re:  31.376 sustained reading from screen; not as text but
                marks on pages

        Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 09:59:36 +0000
        From: "Bradley, John" <john.bradley at kcl.ac.uk>

About Paul's question below: I believe that my Pliny project (http://pliny.cch.kcl.ac.uk), now largely inactive, involved some thinking about how modelling approaches similar to Mindmapping might work in humanities scholarship.  It attempted to connect annotation into the issue, and someone might find the most recent publication that came out of the Pliny project in DHQ (http://www.digitalhumanities.org/dhq/vol/11/1/000279/000279.html), has something to say about this.

.. John Bradley

Visiting Senior Research Fellow,
Department of Digital Humanities,
King’s College London