[Humanist] 31.442 events: summer workshops cfp (Guelph)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Nov 26 08:27:06 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 17:05:50 +0000
        From: Kim <kimberleymartin at gmail.com>
        Subject: DH at Guelph Summer Workshops: Call for Proposals

DH at Guelph Summer Workshops: Call for Proposals
https://www.uoguelph.ca/arts/dhguelph/summer2017

After three successful years of summer workshops at the University of Guelph, we are excited to announce that we are holding an open call for course proposals for May 2018. Workshops on any aspect of digital humanities work will be considered and the proposals will be selected by the local organizing committee.

The Summer Workshops run over four days, May 14th-17th, 2018. DHatGuelph covers the cost of travel, residence accommodation, and a modest honorarium for visiting instructors.

[...]

Applications are due December 8th. Please note that we plan to offer a maximum of 12 courses in 2018, so adhering to the deadline is necessary for consideration. You will be notified before Jan 1, 2018 if your proposal was accepted.

[...]

--
Kim Martin
Michael Ridley Postdoctoral Fellow in Digital Humanities