[Humanist] 31.441 pubs: German city-book database; a readers' survey

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Nov 24 07:46:39 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Nasrin Saef" <nasrin.saef at uni-koeln.de>                  (25)
        Subject: German city book database Index Librorum Civitatum now in
                English

  [2]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (17)
        Subject: a reader survey

        Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2017 15:43:56 +0100
        From: "Nasrin Saef" <nasrin.saef at uni-koeln.de>
        Subject: German city book database Index Librorum Civitatum now in English

Dear list,

We are thrilled to announce that the biggest digital index of German city
books is now available in English: http://www.stadtbuecher.de/en/

 The Index Librorum Civitatum holds a growing collection of currently 120,000
city books coming from 800 different cities. With this exceptional scope
users obtain a unique and versatile tool for fundamental historical
research. The update includes an English version, and for those who want to
research Medieval city books in their original language, Latin is available,
too!

We are happy to offer this tool to researchers from all over the world and
look forward to your comments.

 You can follow us on social media to get in touch with us and receive
information about upcoming updates:

https://twitter.com/Stadtbuecher

https://www.facebook.com/Stadtbuecher/

  _____

Nasrin Saef
Cologne Center for eHumanities
Universität zu Köln, Universitätsstr. 22, 50923 Köln, Deutschland
Telefon: +49 (0)221 470 6461
E-Mail: nasrin.saef at uni-koeln.de