[Humanist] 31.417 digital archivist position (Davidson College)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Nov 13 08:24:01 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 15:23:15 +0000
        From: "Sample, Mark" <masample at davidson.edu>
        Subject: Digital Archivist Position at Davidson College

Please share widely! My institution, Davidson College, is hiring a full-time digital archivist:

Davidson College seeks a collaborative and innovative early career Digital Archivist to join our archives and special collections team. Reporting to the College Archivist & Records Management Coordinator, this person will partner with the Special Collections Librarian, the Project Archivist for Justice, Equality, and Community, the College Archivist, and other members of the library staff to preserve and make accessible born-digital and digitized archival content. The Digital Archivist will lead the development and implementation of policies, standards, and procedures for the acquisition and preservation of digital archival collections and will engage in outreach activities to promote the use of these collections.

For more details about the position and to apply, visit http://employment.davidson.edu/cw/en-us/job/492653/digital-archivist.

Mark Sample
Digital Studies
Davidson College