[Humanist] 31.412 lecturer position (Leiden); PhD studentships; essay prize; grant programme

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Nov 10 09:36:21 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    hilde de weerdt <hilde.deweerdt at googlemail.com>           (19)
        Subject: University Lecturer Digital Humanities, Leiden

  [2]   From:    Darrell Meadows <darrell.meadows at nara.gov>                (37)
        Subject: National Archives/NHPRC Major Initiatives grant program

  [3]   From:    Maria Bonn <mbonn at umich.edu>                              (81)
        Subject: Funded PhD student opportunities at Illinois

  [4]   From:    "Curtis, Tony (Historical Society)" <Tony.Curtis at ky.gov>  (17)
        Subject: Call for Submissions: Boydston Essay Prize

  [5]   From:    Susan Brown <sbrown at uoguelph.ca>                          (36)
        Subject: Ph.D. opportunity at Neuchatel

        Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 12:14:51 +0100
        From: hilde de weerdt <hilde.deweerdt at googlemail.com>

The Leiden University Centre for Digital Humanities is hiring.

We are looking for a
University Lecturer Digital Humanities with focus on data-analysis and
visualization.

Apply and/or spread the news! deadline 11/21

http://werkenbij.leidenuniv.nl/vacatures/wetenschappelijke-functies/17-446-university-lecturer-digital-humanities-with-focus-on-data-analysis-and-visualization-.html

Hilde De Weerdt
Professor of Chinese History, Leiden University
Head, Leiden University Centre for Digital Humanities
<https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/humanities/centre-for-digital-humanities>
Course Director, Chinese Studies
<https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/humanities/institute-for-area-studies/chinese-studies>
 / China Studies
 http://www.studereninleiden.nl/studies/info/chinastudies/bacheloropleiding/

h.g.d.g.de.weerdt at hum.leidenuniv.nl  |  +31 (0)71 527 6505  |  @hild_de
PI, MARKUS: Classical Chinese Text Analysis and Reading Platform
 http://dh.chinese-empires.eu/beta/
PI, Critical Approaches to New Asian Media Ecologies (CANAME)
 http://www.research.leiden.edu/research-profiles/amt/research/research-thmes.html#caname