[Humanist] 31.410 drought, then flood

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Nov 10 09:11:28 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 08:03:19 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: drought, then flood

Dear colleagues,

Once again my role is to serve as apologist for misbehaving software.
The emailing program Humanist uses stopped working a week ago. Last
evening it was fixed. As a result of this you are about to receive all
(I hope all) those messages which accumulated meanwhile. But if any you
sent are not among them, please send again and watch for them.

All the best.

Willard McCarty (www.mccarty.org.uk/), Professor emeritus, Department of
Digital Humanities, King's College London; Adjunct Professor, Western
Sydney University and North Carolina State University; Editor,