[Humanist] 31.402 tools for edition visualisation

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Nov 2 09:07:06 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 08:34:43 -0400
        From: Dot Porter <dot.porter at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  31.399 tools for edition visualisation & medieval Irish

Hi Roberto,

I've been developing an edition using EVT 1.2 - will that be compatible
with this new version? Can I just load my sources into this new version and
assume it will work, or should I keep using the version I have?

I want to tell the list that I've used EVT for a few editions in the past
(since version 1.0), and it's great, relatively easy to use (just load in
images + TEI encoded according to spec and there you go!), and that Roberto
and his team are incredibly responsive to questions and feedback. If anyone
wants to know more about the experience of using EVT feel free to contact
me.

Dot

--
Dot Porter (MA, MSLS)