[Humanist] 31.398 in Namibia

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Nov 1 10:03:42 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 14:11:51 +0100
        From: maurizio lana <maurizio.lana at GMAIL.COM>
        Subject: DH in Namibia

Il 31/10/17 10:05, Elizabeth Norbert ha scritto:

     I am Elizabeth Norbert from Namibia. I studied Library and
     Information Science at the University of Namibia.. I am interested in
     studying a master in Digital Humanities(Please if there is any one
     that can help me to find scholarship:please hook me up).

     Since Namibia is a developing country, i want partnership with the
     digital classicists and introduce digital projects after my study.
     This will promote relationships between countries, investments and
     have a good businessÃ- opportunity in the Namibian industry.

hi elizabeth,
i am maurizio lana, from the executive committee of EADH (european association
for digital humanities) which is part of the ADHO (alliance of digital
humanities organizations).
we would suggest you to subscribe to and then write to the GO:DH list (through
their website www.globaloutlookdh.org) . There are a lot of people there, also
African scholars active in DH.
you can also get in touch with DHASA (Digital Humanities Association of
Southern Africa http://digitalhumanities.org.za/). the majority of the board
members are South Africans but there also people from other countries.

in Italy we have two masters in digital humanities:
one in Pisa University (http://www.fileli.unipi.it/infouma/)
one in Bologna University (http://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/
digitalhumanitiesdigitalknowledge/Pages/default.aspx)

best
maurizio

--
voi che vivete sicuri