[Humanist] 31.397 Experiencing the Bust; Reading by the Numbers

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Nov 1 10:00:58 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Ken Friedman <ken.friedman.sheji at icloud.com>              (22)
        Subject: NYTimes.com: Reading by the Numbers: When Big Data Meets
                Literature

  [2]   From:    "William L. Benzon" <bbenzon at mindspring.com>              (14)
        Subject: Experiencing the Bust | IDHMC

        Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 18:51:41 +0100
        From: Ken Friedman <ken.friedman.sheji at icloud.com>
        Subject: NYTimes.com: Reading by the Numbers: When Big Data Meets Literature

Dear Colleagues,

This article in today’s New York Times may be of interest. Many of you probably know the web site of the Stanford Literary Lab, but if you don’t here it is:

https://litlab.stanford.edu

They publish a number of interesting pamphlets available for free download.

Yours,

Ken Friedman

Ken Friedman, PhD, DSc (hc), FDRS | Editor-in-Chief | 设计 She Ji. The Journal of Design, Economics, and Innovation | Published by Tongji University in Cooperation with Elsevier | URL: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/she-ji-the-journal-of-design-economics-and-innovation/

Chair Professor of Design Innovation Studies | College of Design and Innovation | Tongji University | Shanghai, China ||| Email ken.friedman.sheji at icloud.com | Academia http://swinburne.academia.edu/KenFriedman | D&I http://tjdi.tongji.edu.cn