[Humanist] 31.137 2 positions at Vienna

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Jun 27 07:11:25 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 20:54:38 +0000
        From: "Wandl-Vogt, Eveline" <Eveline.Wandl-Vogt at oeaw.ac.at>
        Subject: exploreAT! job offer @ vienna: citizen science & DIY science;  cultural lexicographer

dear colleagues,

we are hiring!

we are delighted to offer 2 job positions in the framework of the project
exploreAT! https://exploreat.usal.es/news at the austrian academy of
sciences, austrian centre for digital humanities.

curious, open minded experimentalists, practitioners and innovators,
committed to open innovation in science, are invited to join us and work
with us in the very centre of vienna in close collaboration with our team
members in salamanca (IT) and dublin (IE).

deadline for application: july, 15th 2017 in case of any uncertainties,
please do not hesitate to come back to me.

warm regards from vienna

eveline wandl-vogt

***

österreichische akademie der wissenschaften (ÖAW) [austrian academy of
sciences] | 1040 wien. AT | wohllebengasse 12-14/2 |http://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/ | http://wboe.oeaw.ac.at