[Humanist] 31.112 an over-published topic

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Jun 18 07:10:46 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 08:52:02 +0200
        From: "Jan Rybicki" <jkrybicki at gmail.com>
        Subject: RE:  31.109 an over-published topic

> "I'm not going to comment. :-)"

I am: the worst thing about that is that in any parts of the world (like mine), this is often the only way the general humanities crowd has contact with DH, and this obviously doesn't make us a lot of friends, because we seem like yet another instance of "qu'est-ce qu'ils ne vont pas chercher ces humanistes". I don't care if we shed the "digital" in front of the "humanities" in five, ten, twenty years - or never. I just want to do it. Primum esse, tum philosophari!

Pragmatically,
Jan Rybicki