[Humanist] 31.109 an over-published topic

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Jun 17 07:21:32 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 13:22:34 -0400
        From: Henry Schaffer <hes at ncsu.edu>
        Subject: a view of dh from the outside

What topic areas are overpublished? asked of university presses

"Self-reflexive studies of the digital humanities. I want to see examples
of how digital scholarship has transformed our understanding of particular
issues in the humanities rather than yet another effort to define whether
digital humanities is a field or not."
 —Charles Watkinson
Director of the Univ. of Michigan Press

  I'm not going to comment. :-)