[Humanist] 31.99 social impact of digital heritage cfp?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jun 14 06:53:20 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 21:54:31 +0000
        From: Ewa Drygalska <ewa.drygalska at gmail.com>
        Subject: JPICH Digital Heritage Call for Proposals

Dear All,

As Polish collaborative research team together with the Museum of Polish History <http://www.en.muzhp.pl/>, we decided to join our efforts and have a closer look at the social impact of digital heritage content.

We would like to invite you to take part in a research project aimed at developing a methodology and a metric system dedicated to measuring the social impact of digital heritage resources. Within our research scope we would like to include the role of open digital policies and the possible ways they can influence the successful outreach and audience engagement.

The countries participating in this call are: Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Norway, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands, United Kingdom.

The project would consist of 3 main parts:

  *   developing a methodological framework,

  *   a pilot study in all partnering countries,

  *   a workshop aimed at sharing the results and developing the final framework.

You can find more information about the open call here <http://www.jpi-culturalheritage.eu/2017/04/pre-announcement-jpich-digital-heritage-call-for-proposals/>

If you are willing to participate in the project, please contact your local coordinator (you can find it here:   http://www.jpi-culturalheritage.eu/wp-content/uploads/JPICH-Digital-Heritage-Call-for-Proposals.pdf) and check the local regulations (they differ from one country to another).

We are willing to prepare the grant proposal, but we will be happy to include your ideas at any stage of the project.

Please, be aware that the deadline is short - grant proposal submission is going to end at 2pm 22nd June. As soon as we hear from you, we will schedule a skype call to discuss the details.

Feel free to contact Klaudia Grabowska (klaudia at kierunekzwiedzania.pl) with any questions.

Thank you,

--
Ewa Drygalska