[Humanist] 31.78 wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter (Berlin); professorships in Germany

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Jun 3 05:41:35 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Patrick Sahle <sahle at uni-koeln.de>                        (70)
        Subject: Re:  31.77 professorship (Graz)

  [2]   From:    Gregory Crane <gregory.crane at TUFTS.EDU>                   (35)
        Subject: three year full time position at Humboldt University in
                Berlin on using corpora to support learning Latin

        Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 10:28:04 +0200
        From: Patrick Sahle <sahle at uni-koeln.de>

... as this is a discussion list _about_ DH I take the opportunity to
point at a blog post on _all_ DH (in a wide sense) professorship
advertisements (from 2008 onwards), that is the "professoralization" of
DH in the German speaking countries which I try to keep up to date (the
post, not the countries :-) ). I think this gives quite a good overview
on the situation and recent developments. The Graz position is #46 ...

http://dhd-blog.org/?p=6174

Best, Patrick

--
Apl. Prof. Dr. Patrick Sahle
CCeH Logo  http://cceh.uni-koeln.de

Postanschrift: Cologne Center for eHumanities (CCeH), Universität zu
Köln, Albertus-Magnus-Platz, D-50923 Köln
Büro: Meister-Ekkehart-Str. 11, Raum 2.04; Telefon: +49 - (0)221 - 470 3894