[Humanist] 31.213 suggestions for the Scaife Digital Library viewer?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Jul 28 07:29:49 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 09:04:56 +0200
        From: Gregory Crane <gregory.crane at tufts.edu>
        Subject: Perseus 5.0/Scaife Digital Library Viewer RFP

**

*[Please forward and/or repost!]*

*

We are working on the draft for an RFP to develop CTS-based front end
that we will use to make Open Greek and Latin available as part of
Perseus 5.0. We are calling this the Scaife Digital Library Viewer. We
hope to finalize the RFP early in the week of July 31 and welcome any
and all suggestions in the meantime.

Information is available at https://goo.gl/KTeUi9.

Greg

*