[Humanist] 31.171 PhD studentships (Copenhagen); postdoc (OII Oxford)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Jul 11 08:45:23 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Luciano Floridi <lfloridi at gmail.com>                      (21)
        Subject: JOB: Postdoctoral Researcher in Ethics of AI - Digital
                Ethics Lab - OII - University of Oxford

  [2]   From:    Karin Tybjerg <karin.tybjerg at SUND.KU.DK>                  (40)
        Subject: Two PhD fellowships at Medical Museion, University of
                Copenhagen

        Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 18:45:39 +0200
        From: Luciano Floridi <lfloridi at gmail.com>
        Subject: JOB: Postdoctoral Researcher in Ethics of AI - Digital Ethics Lab - OII - University of Oxford

University of Oxford
Postdoctoral Researcher in Ethics of AI
Grade 7: £31,076 to £38,183 p.a.
Vacancy ID: 129889
Closing Date: 3 August 2017 12:00pm BST
Posted Date: 5 July 2017

We are looking for a full-time Postdoctoral Researcher to work on the ethical challenges posed by artificial intelligence (AI).

For more information and how to apply please see
https://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/new-positions/ <https://www.oii.ox.ac.uk/people/new-positions/>

Best wishes,
LF

Professor of Philosophy and Ethics of Information
Director, Digital Ethics Lab
http://digitalethicslab.oii.ox.ac.uk/  http://digitalethicslab.oii.ox.ac.uk/
Oxford Internet Institute  |  University of Oxford

Faculty Fellow | Chair of the Data Ethics research Group
The Alan Turing Institute, London

PA Ms Jessica Antonio | pa.floridi at oii.ox.ac.uk <mailto:pa.floridi at oii.ox.ac.uk>

1 St Giles, Oxford, OX1 3JS, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 287202  |  @Floridi