[Humanist] 31.166 inclusivity in editions?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Jul 10 08:33:19 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2017 19:10:59 +0000
        From: Elli Bleeker <elli.bleeker at gmail.com>
        Subject: Inclusivity in Digital Scholarly Editions

Dear Humanist list:

As part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie and EU 7th Framework-funded DiXiT ITN
project (more information here  http://dixit.uni-koeln.de ), we are
interested in getting feedback on Inclusive Design and Dissemination of
Digital Scholarly Editions. To that end, we would be very grateful if you
would take the time to complete a survey on this subject. By participating
in this survey, you will be providing us with your thoughts on how
inclusive design can be improved, and helping us to understand how this
important issue affects scholarly editors, information professionals and
computer scientists. In turn, we hope to use the results of this survey as
a part of our presentation on a panel about Design and Dissemination of
Digital Editions at the Digital Humanities annual conference. Here is a link
<https://www.conftool.pro/dh2017/index.php?page=browseSessions&form_session=298&presentations=show>
to the panel abstract.

As an incentive for our respondents, we are offering a raffle of 25 digital
Amazon gift cards in denominations of $20/€20 (as the case may be). We will
randomly select 25 recipients to receive these gift cards as a thank you
for completing the survey.*

Here is a link <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MCDRMYY> to the survey.
It'll take you about 10 minutes. We will keep all responses anonymous and
guard your data very securely. If you have any questions about how the data
we collect will be used, please do not hesitate to contact Merisa Martinez
at Merisa.martinez at hb.se. Further, if you have any suggestions for people
or projects that you think would benefit from providing their feedback to
this survey, please send those names to us at dixitsurvey1 at gmail.com.  We
would be very grateful for any suggestions.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and for providing us with your
very valuable feedback,

Merisa Martinez, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, University of Borås
Dr. Wout Dillen, DiXiT Experienced Research Fellow, University of Antwerp
Dr. Elli Bleeker, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, University of Antwerp
Anna-Maria Sichani, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, Huygens Institute
Aodhán Kelly, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, University of Antwerp

*To note, only respondents who complete the survey will be eligible to take
part in the raffle.