[Humanist] 31.491 the anomalous; methodology

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Dec 29 12:19:35 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Alexander Hay <alexander.hay at gmail.com>                   (66)
        Subject: Re:  31.489 methodology as a sign of trouble?

  [2]   From:    "William L. Benzon" <bbenzon at mindspring.com>              (17)
        Subject: Re:  31.471 the anomalous, the odd, the peculiar

        Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 11:36:37 +0000
        From: Alexander Hay <alexander.hay at gmail.com>

Dear Willard,

The greater the challenge, the greater the glory, as someone once said.
I'd go further and say that without adversoty, change of any sort is
minimal at best. Perhaps this is the danger posed by streamlined UIs or
English being the lingua franca - after a while, we stop trying!

Regards,

- Alexander

On 28 Dec 2017 11:30, "Humanist Discussion Group" <