[Humanist] 31.482 audio transcription proposals? environmental histories of computing?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Dec 22 11:09:04 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Enrico Natale <enrico.natale at infoclio.ch>                 (12)
        Subject: Environmental histories of computing

  [2]   From:    Samantha Blickhan <samantha at zooniverse.org>               (20)
        Subject: Zooniverse Call for Audio Transcription Projects

        Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 08:35:45 +0100
        From: Enrico Natale <enrico.natale at infoclio.ch>

Dear list members,

While reading the excellent book by Jennifer Gabrys, Digital Rubbish A natural history of electronics (University of Michigan Press, 2011), I was wondering if there are further studies & publications in the broad filed of environmental history of computing.

Has anyone on this list any references to share on this topic ?

Best regards,

Enrico Natale
infoclio.ch
Hirschengraben 11