[Humanist] 31.247 pubs: global debates

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Aug 15 09:01:08 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 00:04:16 +0200
        From: Domenico Fiormonte <domenico.fiormonte at gmail.com>
        Subject: CFP: Global Debates in the Digital Humanities

Dear Humanists,

we are very pleased to announce a call for contributions that we hope will
be of particular interest for the Global DH community:

http://dhdebates.gc.cuny.edu/cfps/cfp_2017_global_digital_humanities.html

We would be very grateful if you could circulate it in your
local/regional/linguistic community. Our aim with this project it is to
make visible non-Anglophone and non-Western research, but also to give a
voice to alternative views of DH.

We look forward to receiving your inputs, comments, and advice. We're also
lookinkg for volunteers who could help us to translate the call in other
languages (i.e. Chinese, Arabic, and Russian).

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any specific question
regarding the call and the project as a whole.

Thanks!

Domenico, Paola, and Sukanta