[Humanist] 31.221 accessibility of scholarly editions?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Aug 3 07:59:22 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 16:16:58 +0000
        From: Elli Bleeker <elli.bleeker at gmail.com>
        Subject: Reminder: DiXiT survey on accessibility of DSEs

Dear Humanists,

I'd like to remind you of the DiXiT survey on accessibility of digital
scholarly editions (see below). We're keen to receive your feedback! Also,
completed surveys may win an Amazon gift card: a great chance to stock up
on your summer reading!

Thanks very much in advance,
Elli Bleeker

--
As part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie and EU 7th Framework-funded DiXiT
 http://dixit.uni-koeln.de  ITN project, we are interested in getting

As an incentive for our respondents, we are offering a raffle of 25 digital
Amazon gift cards in denominations of $20/€20 (as the case may be). We will
randomly select 25 recipients to receive these gift cards as a thank you
for completing the survey.*

You start the survey by clicking on this link
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MCDRMYY>. It will take you about 10
minutes. We will keep all responses anonymous and guard your data very
securely. If you have any questions about how the data we collect will be
used, please do not hesitate to contact Merisa Martinez at
Merisa.martinez at hb.se. Further, if you have any suggestions for people or
projects that you think would benefit from providing their feedback to this
survey, please send those names to us at dixitsurvey1 at gmail.com. We would
be very grateful for any suggestions.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and for providing us with your
very valuable feedback,

Merisa Martinez, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, University of Borås
Dr. Wout Dillen, DiXiT Experienced Research Fellow, University of Antwerp
Dr. Elli Bleeker, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, University of Antwerp
Anna-Maria Sichani, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, Huygens Institute
Dr. Aodhán Kelly, DiXiT Early Stage Research Fellow, University of Antwerp

*To note, only respondents who complete the survey will be eligible to take
part in the raffle.